Friday, May 21, 2010

Notice : Best Live Act Speech and Collien's Short Interview

Detlef D! Soost: „Oberhausen, what’s up? Okay, I’ll keep it short: Nominated for a Comet Award in the category ... you can already imagine ... „Best Liveact“ are...“

Tom: „The important things are the live concerts, being together with the fans and just rocking.“ Detlef D!
Soost: „Well... I am relaxed, you are excited... The Best Liveact in 2010 and with that the owner of the Comet Award are... TOKIO HOTEL!“
Moderator: „Yeah, it was clear that it’s gonna loud in the venue now. What a story of success! 6 million sold records, 12 Comet Awards (inclusive the hungarian Comet!), in 2008 they won record-breaking 4 Comet Awards on only 1 evening, furthermore 3 Echos, international MTV Awards. Here in Oberhausen they got their first prize ever, it was a Comet as well. Congrats to the 4 boys from Magdeburg, to Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav!”
Bill: “Thank you very, very much! Thank you! You make us so proud tonight! Our fans did it again, thank you so much for that prize! Uhm... thanks for the great live concerts, we had a sensational tour, thank you for that. Of course we want to thank all people who supported us with that, a big thanks to our live-crew, thanks to “The Production Office”, thank you to the William Morris Agency, thanks to Salomon Parker for the support, thank you to our fans, thank you! Dankeschön!”



Moderator (Collien): “Tokio Hotel! Man, the venue is going insane! Tell me... you just came back from Taiwan and which stories did I hear about you again? (she says it to Tom) I’m just saying, small blue pills, what was going on there?”
Tom: “I can’t understand anything... what?”
Collien: “You don’t understand anything? That figures! Then come to me... come to me! What was going on with the small blue pills?"
Tom: “I also don’t know that... but it was fun in any case.”
Collien: “It was fun? Do you even need it? Doesn’t it work on its own?”
Tom: “I’d probably need it with you... No..”
Collien: “But it would explain why you’re always wearing those big trousers.”
Tom: “Yeah, absolutely. That’s exactly why I’m wearing them.”
Collien: “We’ll see each other later again. Anyway, I’m happy for you that you won the Comet again. Tokio Hotel for you at the Comet Awards in Oberhausen!”



Thanks to THMalaysiaFans
  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment