Friday, May 14, 2010

Article : Bill Kaulitz reveals everything

With painted black eyes and detachablenails perfectly painted of the same color, Bill Kaulitz, always is outstandingby his individual and outlandish style at the time of dressing Bill Kaulitz,leader of Tokio Hotel is, at hardly 20 years, a young person with the veryclear ideas. In one of his interviews to the German magazine “Bild”, the singer reveals his secrets and tastes at the time of choosing the particular styles ofhis androgynous image, that has generated many critics but that also has numerous admirers. With eyes painted blackand the detachable nails perfectly painted of the same color, Bill Kaulitzalways outstanding by his individual and outlandish style at the time of dressing. Not only does his enormous crest in his hair draws attention, butalso a complement that finishes adding so personal his looks: the heels. Unhappy with using platforms and much makeup, the young person also revealsthat much of his clothes must be thanked to Christian Dior and to Rick Owens,the preferred designer of Madonna and one of the favorites of rock stars. In addition he adorns his neck and its wrists with numerous necklaces and silver-plated bracelets, that combine with black leather gloves. Nevertheless,still being so young, the leader of the German group has very clear ideas. Henever wanted a stylist interposed in his way nor that nobody marked to him torule how he had to dress. “For me it wa svery important from the beginning to have the freedom to dress as I wanted. Thegreater territory of freedom is your own body. I want to be who decided the image that I want to project”, explains Bill to the German magazine. “The fact ofhaving a stylist that decides what I must put on, would be a horror. I could not support it. To me it’s important to find myself and not to bore myself withthe clothes”, he adds. For him, the German spends every day along time in front of the mirror, choosing the clothes, the makeup and molding his complicated hairdo… probably more than any girl. “Between theshower, to dress, to do my makeup… I need one hour. Also there are days in which I do not fix myself. There are days in which I put on a cap and stay unnoticeable. In the house I spend days without shaving and in sandals in front of the television, like anyone else”, adds the singer. As far as if he sees a lady's man or no,Bill affirms that he is not of which they watch the mirror and they say: `Hey,you look good'. Even though people think about me likethat, I do not.”. He says he invests part of his money todesigners he prefers, but he also takes jackets sewn by himself and otherthings that don’t go past 10 euros. “Sometimes I also design what I want, and give it to the tailor. The important thing is that I like it”, declares Bill.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment