Friday, June 18, 2010

Notice : Spike.com - The Top 9 bands with the worst fans

7. Tokio Hotel



When I wrote my end of year with the Top 10 Worst Music Videos of 2008, I, of course, throw a video of Tokio Hotel at # 4. After the list, got an endless stream of comments and personal messages from fans of 12 years old, telling me how stupid I am for them in the list. What kind of Kool-Aid are these emos my *** gives to feed these girls?

First, their music is just awful. All his songs are gentle melodies pop / rock with the worst lyrics I've heard in my life. They are like a gothic boy band who grew up with David Hasselhoff and Bauhaus. I just hope these kids understand that within two years will spend weeks trying to figure out why even bought music from this band at first. I guarantee that Tokio Hotel will be an episode of "Where are they now" in the very near future. Guaranteed!

note : he's dumm! obviously he's not a fan of Tokio Hotel
Bookmark and Share

1 comment: