Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fan actions! - NYC Street Team

Irina from the NYC Street Team asked us to support her fanactions to get Tokio Hotel to the USA! So, if you want to participate send a mail to brklynzgirl2005@yahoo.com!



Here are the 2 fanactions:

1) Be part of a fan made Video Single!
I always wanted to make a video for a song that Tokio Hotel never made a video for. To show them how creative their fans are. I made this as an example last summer. If you want to participate just follow these steps:

- the song picked for the first fan made video is 
'Love & Death', so make a video
a. at least a minute long
b. any setting
c. there is no age limit nor a limit to a state your in, this is world wide!
d. get creative: act out the lyrics, make up a dance, sing it
e. upload it to youtube and send the link or send it by e-mail
->
 brkylnzgirl2005@yahoo.com
f. I'll post more updates on if im getting entries in but dont be the last one to enter. I cant wait till the entries..

2) World Wide FanBook
I've been talking to a lot of tokio hotel fans that haven't seen or met the guys. I want to give them a chance to get their voice heard to them. We are all creative in different ways and to show Tokio Hotel that we are, i want to gather up poems, pictures, drawings, letters & other things from fans and put it all in ONE huge book and giving it to the boys hopefully straight into their hands at the next NYC event. It will be hard, trust me i know, but i will try my best to do so. It will be printed and put into a fan book. 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment